Our Vision Statement
It is important to us that you feel as though you have entered a warm and friendly environment to receive your dental care. We have staffed our office with caring people who are here to answer your questions and to give you individualized attention. Our goal at Kendra L Patterson DMD is to provide you with quality dental treatment in a comfortable atmosphere.
Why We Are Different
- We consider referrals from existing patients to be the highest compliment
- We utilize digital x-ray equipment for all types of radiographs. This reduces radiation exposure and increases accuracy of diagnosis.
- We will obtain pre-determinations from insurance companies to help get more accurate estimates for patients
- We have blankets and pillows for patient comfort
- Our building offers a covered area for patient drop-off and pick-up
- Our building is conveniently located next to Porter Adventist Hospital with many other medical specialty offices within the building
- Our crowns and dentures are made in the USA - mostly here in Denver
- Dr. Patterson has 26 years of experience
- Dr. Patterson attended a General Dentistry (AEGD) residency after dental school, which provided her an extra year of advanced training
If you are ready to schedule your appointment with us, please feel free to contact our office - (303) 722-9504.